DIAGNOSTIC TOOLS AND TESTS
We can arrange tests for you. Some we do in-house ourselves, others require a hospital setting.
- X-ray, bone density scan or MRI at a hospital or clinic local to your home, locally to us the Horder centre or Nuffield hospitals, plus the open MRI scanner at AECC in Bournemouth
- BMI – body mass index and also fat percentage, useful for a perspective on body composition. Waist measurement in this respect should be half your height or less.
- Dietary analysis, using a diet diary
- Temperature chart for the thyroid and metabolic rate, please ask for a chart to fill in
- Hair mineral tissue analysis, for heavy metals, metabolic type and minerals, see HMTA page and request a kit
- Blood type
- Laboratory tests e.g. vitamin D & B12; a full range of tests are available at www.Sussexpathology.com in Crawley. We have negotiated a 10% discount for you on all tests, just enter RUDD10 in the discount box prior to payment. Some are available by post others require a laboratory visit.a
- Freedom Healthcare panel 1&2 available at Sussex pathology, are two lists of laboratory tests collated by us based on the recommendations found in the books Metabolical by Robert Lustig MD (2021) and Young Forever by Mark Hyman MD (2023).
- Urine tests
- Genova diagnostic tests, a massive number of tests are available, see https://www.gdx.net/uk/
- The book Young Forever by Mark Hyman MD has a very useful set of questionnaires to determine where your health issues and strengths lie. Worth buying a copy and completing the questions. Discuss results with us.