“The Doctor of the future will give no medicine but will interest his patients in the care of the human frame, (Chiropractic, massage, exercise) in diet, (Naturopathy, nutrition) and in the causes and prevention (physical, mental, biochemical, environmental) of disease rather than the treating the symptoms ”. Thomas Edison (my additions in brackets)
At Freedom Healthcare we have advocated these integrative medicine principles since 1984, bringing together complimentary treatments to get you better quicker. There are conditions that will require one type of treatment only and others that will be better served with a combined approach which may be offered by one practitioner or several.
Below we list the commonest conditions people come to see us about with links to detailed Articles about each.
- Acute, very painful low back pain — See articles: The causes of back pain & Tips for Pain relief
- Chronic, longstanding back pain — See articles: The causes of back pain & Tips for Pain relief
- Neck and shoulder pain — See articles: The causes of back pain & Tips for Pain relief
- Knee pain — See article: Knees
- Orthotics & foot pain — See article: Orthotics
- Headaches and jaw problems — See article: Cranial Chiropractic
- Stress related problems — See article: Stress and back pain
- Fitness and sports tuning — See article: Design your own exercise program
- Nutrition notably related to Fatigue or weight loss — See articles: Design your own nutritional programme & Fatigue a holistic approach to understanding and improving your energy
- Child Health — See article: Child information for parents